Applications are now available for our 2018 Community Christmas Program!
Each year, we help connect generous donors with families in need of help with Christmas presents Highland County through our Community Christmas Program. You, your club, or your business can join us in giving by either
- Adopting a family: You will receive a de-identified description of a family with information about each child’s age and likes. You buy presents based off of these descriptions and bring them to HCCAO to be picked up by the family.
- Donate gifts: If you can’t adopt a whole family, you can still help! We also accept individual donated gifts that we distribute to unadopted families and kids. You can drop them off anytime at our Hillsboro office or bring them to our Fill the Truck event (details coming soon).
If your family is in need of some help this holiday season, you can turn in your application at either our Hillsboro or Greenfield offices. You can print an application to complete ahead of time or just come in and fill one out in the office. Application packets are due by November 16, 2018 and must include:
- A completed application including the family information sheet, CSBG form, and receipt of privacy practices.
- Social Security Cards or Custody Papers for all children on list
- A phone number for daytime and evening
We may not be able to provide gifts to children over 14 depending on how much funding and donation support we receive from the community and how many applications we receive.
We will not provide gifts for anyone over 18.
If you have any questions, want to give, or need help with your application, please call Angie at 937-393-3458 ext. 175
Note: We coordinate with other agencies in the county to minimize duplication, so please only apply to one program. Thanks!