Are you willing to quit smoking? If so, we are committed to help.
Quitting smoking is the single most important thing you can do for your health and the health of you baby!
Benefits for your baby:
- Increases the amount of oxygen your baby will get.
- Increases the chances your baby’s lungs will work.
- Lowers the risk that your baby will be born too early or too small.
- Increases the chance that your baby will come home from the hospital with you on time.
Benefits for you:
- Gives you more energy and helps you breathe easier.
- Reduces your risk of developing smoking-related cancer and other chronic diseases.
- Saves money.
- Makes your clothes, hair and home smell better.
- Makes food taste better.
- Helps you feel good about what you’ve done for yourself and your baby.
What you need to do:
- Commit to quit smoking and stay quit during your pregnancy.
- Enroll in the Baby & Me Tobacco Free Program.
- Attend 4 prenatal smoking cessation sessions.
- Agree to take a monthly breath test to prove that you are tobacco free.
- Stay smoke free after your baby is born and receive a monthly voucher for free diapers, for up to 12 months!
If you are ready to quit smoking and want to enroll in this program, call one of the numbers listed below. We will set up your first appointment and provide the positive support you need to quit.
WIC Office in Hillsboro – 937-393-3060
Clinton County Family Planning – 800-243-7703 or 937-382-0845