The Housing Payment Assistance program can help pay part of a past due rent or mortgage payment. This program can assist households at or below the 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. This assistance is competitive meaning there are more applicants than funds to provide assistance.
Criteria we look at to award funding:
- What circumstance has changed that you cannot meet your rent or mortgage obligation?
- Can you meet your obligation in the future?
- Are there children in the household?
- Have you received this funding in the past?
- Must not live in city limits of Greenfield or Hillsboro
- Additional resources may be available, contact HCCAO for more information regarding your specific situation
This assistance is available once in a 12 month period. For additional information or assistance with this program please contact Housing Department at 937-393-3458
Due to the current economic situation, additional funding may be available to assist in other circumstances in the coming months—more information to follow.